I'm Finished The Clan is Now Officially Dead

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cunnifer
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: I'm Finished The Clan is Now Officially Dead   Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:18 pm

Hey All i know this news may come as a big shock but recently there has been too much animosity on the Banff Server for me to stick around so I believe its time for me to call it quits. I'm Done With Banff but not TAO i'm cancelling all my accounts on the banff server and moving to another with a completely different name, obviously something happened that pushed me over the edge but that's for me to know. Most likely none of you will see me again or you may see me but not know that its me, i think now is the time to get out of the driver's seat and enter the passengers seat the member base on Banff is chaotic there are no good ppl to recruit and at any moment a clan hits its lowest everyone abandons ship for the next best thing so i'm frustrated not only by constantly being flamed by members of The Silent Battalion for being a noob but not being able to keep a clan together. So I have failed you, You have not failed me, However do not fear on my leave to a new server i will be bettering myself so that one day i will come back and with my newly learned skill create Archangels Of War that will dominate. I know it seems i'm only acting on emotion and i seem selfish by killing such a great clan, but my leave is a sacrifice to protect you all from constant negging and hounding. Please Do not mourn me.

Take Care And Never Forget
~Cunnifer~

PostSubject: Re: I'm Finished The Clan is Now Officially Dead   Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:47 pm

its ok u can just abonden all of us thx for screwing me
Back to top Go down
cunnifer
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm Finished The Clan is Now Officially Dead   Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:52 pm

screwing you how? my abandonment may be selfish but it's pushed by circumstances unknown to you, In my deepest of hearts I would love to stay with the clan look at all ive done for it. But i'm tired odin i can take no more and so i'm leaving so that one day i can come back with a skill-level high enough to keep our clan running. I apologize again Im sorry from the depths of my heart and as it aches to write this and aches to see the clan die.

I'm Sorry
~Cunnifer~

PostSubject: Re: I'm Finished The Clan is Now Officially Dead   Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:03 pm

sorry dosnt cut it
Back to top Go down
tormentor
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: I'm Finished The Clan is Now Officially Dead   Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:20 pm

I will never forget this Cunnifer
Back to top Go down
tormentor
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: I'm Finished The Clan is Now Officially Dead   Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:25 pm

Odin and i put so much trust in you. And you turned your back on us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Finished The Clan is Now Officially Dead   Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:27 pm

I will never forget u cunnifer! We are all goin to miss u alot! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
BREAker+*/
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: I'm Finished The Clan is Now Officially Dead   Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:49 pm

Well this post is kinda random but im hopin torm and todin see it come rejoin AoW i got the lead back and its going to be #1. Cunn showed his dedication by removing all his acc already.
Back to top Go down
cunnifer
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm Finished The Clan is Now Officially Dead   Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:40 pm

make your own forum don't come on mine and criticise me so please fuk off

Admin

Male
Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: I'm Finished The Clan is Now Officially Dead   Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:00 pm

Well that was a polite last post, but anyway i may get gold and make AoW again for any random ppl that read this
Back to top Go down
zzzzzz!
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: I'm Finished The Clan is Now Officially Dead   Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:03 pm

as i have said we dont need to reamake it when you get on banff stat elysium!

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: I'm Finished The Clan is Now Officially Dead   Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:58 pm

Hey this is the original maker of AoW. No Joke. I started us on banff and yes things got slow and died on banff ill admit. most was my fault because i had to leave to do military training. Well that is Done. I am back on the GL server and remaking the clan as we speak. i hope to see everyone back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Finished The Clan is Now Officially Dead   

Back to top Go down

I'm Finished The Clan is Now Officially Dead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
†Archangels Of War† :: Announcements :: Clan Updates-
Jump to: